Aiden is doing wonderful. Growing and learning everyday. He turned 20 months yesterday-hard to believe. We call this age the "sponge" age. He is watching and listening to everything we are doing and saying. It is unbelievable how much he is absorbing. He has an appt with Dr. Flores, the Nephrologist (kidney doctor) on April 24th. At that time we are going to tell him that we are definately having Aiden's surgery in August. We are definately ready for this surgery and ready to put this all behind us. We are ready for Aiden to be able to go the beach and really play in the sand, to be able to go in the pool, ready for him to be able to go through the whole day in one outfit. :)
On another, very EXCITING note, on April 6th we found out that I am pregnant and due in December. We couldn't of asked for a better time to get pregnant. I will only be 5 months pregnant during Aiden's surgery. I will be the one staying in the hospital with him, so naturally being sick or being huge was not in my interest.
No comments:
Post a Comment